[bksvol-discuss] Fw:Young adult fantasy adventure, book #1 of new series by Rck Riordan Requested f

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

I've just added this requested book to the fiction wish list

list available at sites below

Hi, Cindy, and volunteers. My son Braden's computer
is not doing well these days, so he asked me if I could make a request for him.
There is a book due for release on October 12, and it is not available for
pre-order except in print and inaccessible e-book formats. Braden would
appreciate it so much if the book "The Lost Hero" which is Book 1 of a series
called "The Heroes of Olympus" by Rick Riordan. could  be added to the
collectionThank you.
Christine Grassman