[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw:O.T.: WHERE WAS THE PROOF READER?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 02:02:05 -0800 (PST)

Interesting. I was under the impression that viruses
were only attachments and as long as they weren't
opened one was safe. If this was an attachment I
didn;t notice, but I did see that it was checked by an
antivirus system.

With all, i.e., two, people having computer crashes
recently it does pay to be careful.

Cindy