[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: scanning bibles?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:20:06 -0500

Yes I see,  in general footnotes are badnews!

G.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Paula Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
06/14/2004 09:15 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: scanning bibles?

Hi E,

    The other part of the story was on the K1000 list, where the
discussion
originally started. Someone needs to evaluate a particular Bible that has
devotional footnotes, and wondered how well it might scan. While there are
lots of Bible translations available online, publishers often come out
with
Bibles that have footnotes, specially written for various groups--e.g.,
teens, or people going through difficult times.

HTH,
Paula