[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: request for book 2 of a series for ages 9-12

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:25:08 -0500

Oh, Gary, if you've already ordered, please, go ahead and scan it. I'll look
inside to see if there might be any tricky parts like fancy font headings
you might need.

I have plenty, plenty, plenty to scan but the requesting person is a friend
of mine so I was going to do it. But I'm more than happy to let you do it.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die by Nancy Martin