[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: nonfiction wish list books

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 03:57:43 -0500

Oh thanks a million

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:54 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Fw: nonfiction wish list books

        Gwen ET al--My Thirty Years backstairs at the White House has been on
the Wish List,(requested by Lynnsky), since June.
        I think I read it many, many years  ago and it was a well-written and
interesting book.

        People, please be sure that the titles of books that you are requesting
are absolutely correct. Otherwise, the wrong info gets put on the list and
people looking for the book won't find it.--and I waste a lot of time checking
the collection and/or my various lissts to see if the book is already in the
collection or if someone is scanning it--or I have to check amazon, and if the
title is incorrect I have to check by  auhors, and all this takes time I could
be using to proofread.

        Cinndy

        Cindy

        Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

        Books Being Scanned List: