[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: nonfiction Wishlist Request (autobiography that came in today, Jan. 12.

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:38:39 -0800

You're welcome he is an AFB Career Connect Mentor and how I know this for sure
is that I'm taking the Job seeker's tool kit which is basically career
explorations and it is free and easy to sign up.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti--
--
Chela Robles
AIM/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
              Thanks, Chela, for including so much information about the book

                Mexico by Touch: True Life Experiences of a Blind American
Deejay by Larry Johnson
                Paperback: 252 pages Publisher: AuthorHouse (August 21, 2003)
Language: English ISBN-10: 1410735907 ISBN-13: 978-1410735904 Product
Dimensions: 9.2 x 6 x 0.7 inches