[bksvol-discuss] Fw: nonfiction Wish List request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've added this book to to the Wish List in section II (Nonfiction) in
alphabetical order by title Here is a brief description: The men and women
dealt with in this book are real people. The dialogue and the circumstances
covered in this book are from firsthand accounts, journals, diaries, or
letters, and as such adhere closely to what took place. These real people lived
amazing lives,

Books Being Scanned List: