[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] page from a book.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:27:15 -0800 (PST)

Very possible, Sue. Imay not have gone to the end of
the post, though I thought I did. I have a feeling
that I'm doing things to quickly and also not
concentrating on things as I should, and I'm going to
change that. I don't like having to say "I forgot" as
often as I have been, and I'm sure it's just a matter
of not paying close enough attention to details or
concentrating. (smile)

Cindy

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo