[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] page from a book.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:59:07 -0800 (PST)

Shelley, is something missing from your post? I don't
understand your message (smile).

My library has 3 copies of the book and more order. I
can request it, but in case you meant to tell Duane
that you can get it, I haven't yet. I don't know where
I'd be on the Wait list.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail