[bksvol-discuss] Fw: [bookshare-discuss] book request:

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:36:54 -0800

Don't know if this got to you guys the first time, he sent it to the other
address, which I assume to be bookshare discuss. Can Cindy add this request for
this fellow booksharian?
"If you go without playing the trumpet for one day, no one knows, two days,
only you know, and more than three days without practicing, girl you better
look out, because everyone will know!"
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx