[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist requests

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 23:21:37 -0500

Hi Cindy and all. I have a dear friend who is probably going into hospital and it would be special if someone had "the night of the grizzly," or maybe it might be "night of the grizzly," somewhere they could scan and put up. The book was read by NLS in 1969 and they remember it, and wish to read it again. She is having heart surgery, so, it'd do her heart good to have something to do while recovering. :)

Thank you to all!

Curtis Delzer.
HS

At 06:56 PM 10/7/2008, you wrote:

***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/