[bksvol-discuss] Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Downloadable Catalog?

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:13:47 -0600

Hi, Marissa! There was some discussion on the Bookshare-Discuss list earlier today concerning the possibility of a downloadable catalog. Rather than forwarding the entire discussion to the list, I thought I would forward one of the messages that gives some good suggestions. So here's something for you to consider in your spare time... whenever that may be! <Smile> Take care!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>