[bksvol-discuss] Fw: [bookshare-discuss] BookShare Weekly conference tonight

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:46:04 -0400 (EDT)

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat Ferguson" <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Book Share Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] BookShare Weekly conference tonight

Hi  Everyone,

If someone could please forward this to the Bookshare Volunteer list, I
would greatly appreciate this very much.

If I should forget to send out this message, weekly, just know that I'll be
up on the conference waiting for all you loving ones! <grin> lol. If I'm
late, please wait for me, I'll be there.

It is Wednesday, October 12, and it is time once again for our weekly
BookShare conference. I would love to see you all on the BookShare
conference, tonight, October 12.

Times: 8 PM CDT. (Central Daylight Time),
7 PM Mountain time
9 PM EDT. (Eastern Daylight Time.)
6 PM PDT., (Pacific Daylight Time), California, Oregon and Washington.

If you are not able to make it at the exact time the conference starts,
never fear, you can come up any time. We don't mind. <smile>

We would love to see all of the loving BookShare staff up there with us to
answer any questions, and to get to know them.

The topic for the BookShare conference will be the Daisy reader, the
BookShare search engine, BookShare unpacking tool, BookShare books on MP3
players, and the quality of each rating of books, and what ever you want to
talk about, of course we'll talk mostly about the loving BookShare.

We would love to see Peter, Janice, Jim, Kerri, Gustavo, and everyone from
the staff come up this Wednesday night. Remember, this conference is for
all BookSharians, Volunteers, staff ect. <smile>

We have a great time every week, and those who don't come up, well--you
don't know what you are missing! <grin> lol.

Everyone gets a chance to talk, because it's best to allow one person
talking at a time. <grin> lol.

The conference line number is: 619-345-3000. When you hear the words
"Welcome to the Conference call, a service of www.freeconference.com." Just
press the number 2. Then when prompted to enter a code, enter the following
code: 2665. That is the code we use for the BookShare conference room.

There is no cost to anyone for using the service, only the cost of the call.

I'll be there tonight, Wednesday night, October 12. Hope to see you all
there! <smile>

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson. Always loving BookShare