[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: books being scanned list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Christina and Grorgina

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Tue, 9/1/09, Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Fw: books being scanned list
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 8:35 AM

Hi, Cindy and list.
This is Georgina's response to the
books-being-scanned list.
Christina

----- Original Message -----
From: Georgina
To: Christina
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 7:40 AM
Subject: books being scanned list

Hi Christina--
I'm having trouble with word, but here are the books I'm
supposed to be scanning.  1.  Howdunit Book of Police Procedure and
Investigation, and Nancy L will proof.
2.  Don't Murder Your
Mystery, and Nancy L will proof.
3.  The Sociopath Nexd Door, and
Judy will proof
4.  FBI Handbook of Crime Scene Forensics, and Megan
will proof.
5.  Mystery by Moonlight (Nancy Drew Digest, and
megan will proof.
Any other books I'm supposed to be scanning have made it
into the collection.  Thanks for passing this on.
--Georgina

I’m not a pessimist just an optimist for the worst