[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: about to submit

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:37:06 -0500

I was virtually certain that book would already be in the collection, but I just checked anyway and apparently it isn't. Why would that be? Hasn't it spent an extremely long time on the New York Times bestseller list?

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: