[bksvol-discuss] Fw: about to submit

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:25:10 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
To: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 12:21 PM
Subject: Could you forward, about to submit

Hi Christina,

Could you forward this to the list?
Thanks,
Donna

Hello fellow Booksharians,

I'm about to submit the book The secret, by Rhonda Byrne.  This book really
needs to be validated by a sighted volunteer.
there were weird fonts, a lot of quotes, and pages of different sizes, so
scanning and clean-up has been a challenge.  I've
taken care of Chapter headings, removed headers, made sure page numbering is
accurate, and cleaned up whatever scannos I
could.  But there is some garbled text that I can't correct and be certain of
accuracy.  Because of this, I'm going to give
the book a rating of Good.  If any of you with working eyeballs want to
validate this, let me know (goodindo@xxxxxxx), and
I'll put a hold on it for you.
Cheers,
Donna=