[bksvol-discuss] Fw: about to Scan

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:35:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
To: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 8:22 AM
Subject: Could you forward to list, re about to Scan

Hi Christina,

How are you? I hope well, and I hope you have a good TGiving.  Would
you mind forwarding this message to the list?
Thanks in advance,
Donna

Hi all,

Just an update to let everyone know of my upcoming scanning projects.
I will be scanning:

Positivity, by Barbara Frederckson
The Positive Psychology Primmer, by Chris Peterson
Rashi's Daughters Book II: Myriam by Maggi Anton
Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
Comfort Food, by Kate Jacobs
Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs

the last three are follow-ups in the Friday Night Knitting Club
series, the first book of which is already on Bookshare, and is great
if you're into knitting (well, and maybe even if you're not).  If
anyone wants to validate any of these, let me know at
goodindo@xxxxxxx, and I'll put your name on it.

Hope all are well, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Cheers,
Donna