[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: a wish for some help fo some series to be filled in

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:06:10 -0400

Cindy,

I'll get in touch with this young person, I'll be happy to validate these
books and my library seems to have both full series.  I've always
wondered what the appeal is...

Marilyn

Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 6:50 AM
Hello Grandma Cindy,
I have something to add to your list. I would like to have
the complete High School Musical and Hannah Montana Series
on the site. The high school musical books that I plan to
submit are Volumes one and two . In the Hannah Montana
series I am planning to scan:
# 13 True Blue
#5 Hold on Tight
# 3  Super Sneak
# 8 Seeing Green

I'd really like help  finishing this series. I believe
there are 14 books in the Hanna Montana series and 7 in the
High School Musical ones. by the end of my scanning the
books I currently have  I will have 4 High School Musical
ones and 6 Hanna Montana books, I put 2 on the site already.
I don't know if you can add  a request with this that if
anyone wants tohelp me fill in the gas to email me. Thanks
so much. If you are confused please email me back.
Thanks again,
Anastasia