[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Wishlist I'm not sure if this series is scifi or fantasy

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 18:23:21 -0700 (PDT)

I made it Fantasy. Thanks for your help, Ann. I was able to look inside the
book of book one. Still hard to tell but from the back cover and a few phrasses
like alternate universe, swords clashing,Ddragon Lord. On the other hand, there
might be tim travel and  sweeping empires, thouth I don't know if they cover
other planets. The publisher is Bel Bella. I was hoping the copyright page
would give library catalog headings.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: