[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 00:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

I think there might be a difference between multiple books of a series in one
or two volumes, like the ones you and Larry are doing and the all-in-one volume
of The Dark Is Rising series, and a boxed set, which is individual books, and
which is what Chela asked for only because it was the  first thing she saw. The
books in a set like that have to be scanned and validated separately, or at
least they usually are. smile

Cindy