[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 01:33:21 -0500

E,

In my humble opinion, I think this is a personal preference. Larry and I
will be completing a set of two books which originally would have been six
individual books. Our thinking was that a Bookshare reader would rather
download two books instead of six. You know, this duplication matter could
be taken in several directions. If we don't want to duplicate anything, why
are we scanning and validating books which are available through the NLS
collection? Just a thought!

Susan