[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:43:03 -0400

Hi Cindy:
I think 36 is OK, but whatever the font size is it doesn't make the sound louder. Now if your options are set for it bold,italics, exc can be spoken in a different voice.
HTH,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx
From: George Marshall <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 5:39 AM
Hi Cindy:
I can't speak for braille as I don't use it, but
enlarged fonts do not make
the sound louder, in fact if they are to large the
synthesizer ignores them
and doesn't speak them at all.
HTH,
George R. Marshall