[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

Tnanks for that info, George. I learned from something someome said a long time
ago not to enlarge fonts any larger than 36 at the most. Is that too large for
sound? I ask so I know what the largest is I can make fonts when I validate. I
know it probably depends on the type of font, but to make life easier 36 is the
largest size I use for anything. I think the first paragraph on the Wish List
now is Times 21. Can you hear it even if it isn't louder, or should I make it
lower?

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/