[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: WishListRequest From Chela

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:47:08 -0500

at least in the case of the young wizards books. The anthology books that have
three books in one or five books in one are in horrible shape. Since i can't
get the anthologies to rescan those as a BSO, I'm submitting the individual
books. An excellent quality book is more important to me. The anthologies are
only "good" and "fair" and the good should really be fair imho.
Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----