[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: We've found the solution, now let's create the problem

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:53:34 -0500 (CDT)

This article is really good and is certainly not lacking for candor.
Usually it's the U.S. that's on the wrong side of access, as when no
internationa free-matter braille or recordings could be sent by airmail.

You'd think the EU could get on the case, but maybe they're too busy
figuring out how to fix the chunnel.

Of course we Americans may be crying the blues about music on the Net.
And of course, if the music goes, the infrastructure that allows for
realtime chat may go with it.

Has there been any other technology in history which gets in trouble for
working *too* well?  (For now we won't talk about the days when it refuses
to work.)
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or