[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Very Exciting News

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 15:40:13 -0700

I submitted it successfully and read it, it is good and I'm going to be writing a review of it since he had asked me to do so. Hopefully someone will enjoy proofing Clouds Of Thunder By Bryan Mero. My contact information is in the comment line. Well looks like he just wrote me and so I'll tend to it. Really nervous though never wrote a book review before.

--------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=690550695
Cell: 1-925-250-5955
Please join this group I'm an officer of called Smooth Jazz Spot at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=497886055511 and please use this link to add your email address to our group email list: http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1103230119266&p=oi I Volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to find out more go to: http://www.bookshare.org
----
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>