[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Stop, You're Killing Me!

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:19:12 -0600

This website might be of interest to mystery fans.  You can get a
chronological list of books by authors and also look up books by character.

http://www.stopyourekillingme.com/

I just read my first William Bernhardt book, Death Row, as well as Vineyard
Blues by Philip R. Craig.  I liked the main characters so would like to read
other books in the series.  I rarely seem to start at the beginning of a
series but at the above website I can at least get a list of the books in
proper order for future reference.  I am reading the first book in the
Nevada Barr series and like it so far.

Another interesting link is the Author Index.  This allows you to choose
books featuring characters in certain professions or books set in specific
locations.

Joni

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.