[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Romance June 2008

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:00:03 -0400

Natalia:

A Lady's Secret and On the Way to the Wedding are on bookshare. The last one does seem interesting.

Amber's message mentions the Rita Awards, I compiled a list of all the RITA award winners since 1982. I added the books available on bookshare on to Jake's site.
Here's the link in case anyone is interested.

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/category.asp?id=27

*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity in Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalia Sulca" <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:40:14 -0400

No, they are just ideas for people to scan. I get them from my local
library.
Amber
Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx