[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Romance June 2008

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 21:08:12 -0700 (PDT)

I've veery much enjoyed Phlippa Gregory's. I think I've read all the historical
ones. The earlier ones, from the synopses, didn't interest me, just as Bertrice
Small's Hetar series doesn't interest me. I don't care for fantasy much.

I've just started a Susan Johnson book that is the first of a long series, and
I love both the characters and her writing style.

I have Plaidy on my list from earlier recommendations. I'll have to try
those--and someone also recommended Julia Quinn.

Thanks, all, for your recommendations. Maybe I'll live to be 100 and get to
read all these books, as well as other non-romances on my list.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/