[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Re: page numbers

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 18:40:16 -0500

Hi Jill,
I'm forwarding this message from fellow-volunteer Pratik which explains what
can be done to fix this. One thing though, I don't know how changing these
settings will affect the formatting of documents you yourself type and want
to print. So I would write down or remember the original setting so you can
change it back if you need to.
Kellie