[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Re: new wish list requests

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 23:35:14 -0600

Hi Ann, yes, I have my digital player, thanks. smile. BARD came up because Cindy asked about it, so no need to discuss further here. wink.

Judy

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Just because I'm an awful curmudgeon, and I'm a detail person, I'd like to offer one small correction to Judy's description of BARD. Everything's correct except that the audio codex they're using is AMR, not mp3. Everything else is correct.

BTW, Judy, hope you have your player. You'll find that manipulating the cartridges is easy and that playing them is a breeze. Have you joined the BARD-talk list yet? If not, you might want to do that, though it's kind of a heavy traffic list. Write me privately for details, as this is not the place to discuss BARD stuff.

Ann P.