[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Re: Fw: Mistake in being-scanned list

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 01:48:31 -0700 (PDT)

>FYI-Boys Will Be Boys is also in the collection.

>Carrie

 Thanks, Carrie. I thought I remembered seeing it but I must
 not have checked with the right terms.

I don't understand how I missed them the first
time--unless I didn't save, or I misspelled or used the
wrong search term. Every night I compared the books-added list with the
being-scanned list and wish list, but I've
been missing things. I'll have to be more careful.
Fortunately, other people have sharp eyes and good memories
and tell me.