[bksvol-discuss] Fw: RTF Conversion

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:03:54 -0500

Hey guys,
Forwarding Stephen's response to Garys related post on the k1000 list for those not on both....might explain the phenomna we are seeing.
Incidently I think OpenBook removes blank RTF pages, but it could be that in all editors I open them, they are repressed like in Kurzweil. Perhaps this could be a new feature, to ignore blank pages or not.

Best,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Baum" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>