[bksvol-discuss] Fw: NBP-Announce: Free Boolet on UEBC Perspectives

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 14:13:54 -0700

I know this subject has been discussed on one of these lists, although I
can't remember which one, so I thought this might be of interest to some.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous