[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [MailServer Notification]Content Filtering Noti...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:47:12 EDT

Could it have something to do with your ISP?

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [MailServer Notification]Content Filtering
Notification
Date:
9/10/2009 1:12:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

And Jackie, I just sent a message to bookshare-discuss list and none of
those messages shot back at me.