[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Legacies by F.Paul Wilson

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 01:47:35 -0800 (PST)

only 4 books in my pile. I forgot I'd taken Gwen's Forbidden. Now I have 5. I
can probably finish one of them fairly quickly, but if someone else wants to do
the Beverly Lewis book I'll release it. Gqwen  seems to be doing good scans, so
it doesn't necessarily need me

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: