[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Hand held Reading Machine

  • From: "Kasondra payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:58:02 -0600

I sat next to Allison in the Bookshare meeting at the NFB convention.  I
know there were lots of interesting people and things there.  The
demonstration of the reading machine was great, and I want one of my own.
Except maybe then my husband would expect me to read all the bills and pay
them myself.  Oh, well, it would be a small price.

Kasondra Payne