[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: First-ever real-time, online Book Sense Presentation

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 07:51:56 -0400

Hi,
I wonder how these compare to the Victor Reader Stream.

Jim

----------
Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)

When: Tuesday, June 30, 2009
What: New Product Presentation
Who: GW Micro
Comments: Greetings Everyone!

Over the past several months, the Book Sense has quickly gained international
fame. We have received many questions regarding it, and we posted a recorded
demonstration as well as frequently asked questions at www.gwmicro.com/kb1101.
Out of all of the questions we have received, one of the biggest questions we
have received is “What will the Book Sense cost?” The time is quickly
approaching when the answer to this and many other of your questions will be
revealed about this revolutionary product.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2009, GW Micro will be publicly presenting the Book Sense
in all of its glory, and we want you, our customers, to join us. At 11 A.M.
Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), we will be presenting the Book Sense in a free,
online format. We will demonstrate the Book Sense, tell you about its features,
provide answers to some of the most commonly asked questions, and finally
release pricing information. We want this to be a session that will help you
get started when you buy your Book Sense at the ACB and NFB national
conventions in July. Come with your questions in hand, and be ready to place
orders because the Book Sense will ship on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note that we will not be taking any orders until after the meeting on June 30.

The excitement is building, and we know many of you can hardly wait. Just a
short period of time, and everything will be revealed.

While this training is open to the general public, we need to have an idea of
how many people will be attending because we anticipate a very large number of
attendees. Although registration is not required, if you are planning to attend
this session, please send an email to jame@xxxxxxxxxxx with the following
information:

Name
Address
Phone Number
Email Address

Space is limited, and registration does not guarantee you a spot. Be prepared
to come early on June 30 to make sure you get a spot. This is such a momentous
occasion that we are going to hold this session twice. The first one will be at
11 A.M. and the second one will be at 2:30 P.M. EDT. At least one of the
sessions will be recorded to allow you to download or stream the audio from the
session in case you cannot attend.

More details will be sent soon in regards to how to access the presentation.

Remember, do not reply to this message to register. Instead, send your
registration information to jame@xxxxxxxxxxxx If you have specific questions
regarding the presentation, please contact Jeremy Curry at jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

See you there!

Jeremy Curry
Training Division Manager

The gw-news list is an announce only list used for GW Micro news and product
information.

database 4133 (20090605) __________

http://www.eset.com