[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Books I am scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:52:28 -0800 (PST)

Kari, I forwarded this to the new address to be used to notify bookshare of
books you're scanning; I checked that list yesterday, though,for someone who
wanted to know if names of people proofing books are also listed are also
listed there,  and I'm not sure how up--to-date it is, I foundmy  name for a
book I proofed a few weeks ago but not for the one I'm working on now. so I'm
also forwarding this email to the volunteer email list.
Cindy