[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Biography and Memoir May 2009

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 09:17:12 -0400

This sounds great!  jamie I know I would be really greatful if you scanned it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)