[bksvol-discuss] Re: Freshman Series

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:34:39 -0600

I will do that.
Thanks
NJ

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org
Phone:
(720) (251-4530)

Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Nimer,

        I am glad that you are enjoying the Freshman Dorm series.  Keep
watch on the step 1 page and if you get to them first, they're yours to
validate.
Mayrie