[bksvol-discuss] Re: Freedom in Exile

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:07:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Lora,

I'm a person who has spent time validating even poor
books believing that when rejected they don't get
rescanned and that they deserve to be in the
collection--and/or that I cold fix them in the time it
would take for someone else to scan and validate them
or scan them and then have them sit on page one and
someone else valdiate them.

But I've seen the light. There is one person in
particular who for years has been submitting books in
poor condition and, as people have pointed out to me,
she doesn't deserve the credits, and by taking the
time to validate her books she's being rewarded for
being careless and uncaring and won't change her
methods. So release the book and see who submitted it.
If her initials are P.B., download it again and reject
it for being in poor condition. You can post here that
you rejected it and suggest that someone re-scan it.

Cindy