[bksvol-discuss] Freedom in Exile

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:26 -0400

Hi List:

A few weeks someone requested that Freedom in Exile be balidated. It's an ark
file. I saw it on step 1 and took it.
I took a break from validating in the last couple of months and have spent my
time scanning and cleaning up my own books. I took a break from validating
because I was getting frustrated with garbled and missing pages.  And now the
first book I took I found both garbled and missing pages.  I will have to get
the book from the library  to add these pages.
Obviously nothing has changed.

Grace who is rather frustrated with validating.