[bksvol-discuss] Re: Free to scanner and elipses.

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:20:04 -0400

Hi Lissy.
I just wanted to say that I'm back with the list. So far I haven't felt the need to post. The way jaws read the subject line of your email I thought you were talking about a new scanner made by a new company called Freeda, lol.
Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>