[bksvol-discuss] Francis Ray titles part 2

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 16:35:59 -0400

BlankHey Guys;
Attached is the last list of the titles by Francis Ray. I have 2 volunteers who
offered to help get titles, with one of offering to purchase. I would like save
money by checking libraries first. If anyone who wishes to help with this
project and have not yet contacted me off list, please do so as this is the
last email about this subject that I would post here; any other correspondence
will be through personal emails.
Thanks for your help with this. Also if I am working on a project for you, have
no worries, I will continue to work on the book and/or scan.
Again, thanks
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb

GIF image