[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fractions in bookshare files for Braille readers

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 07:33:08 -0500

I write it with a dash between the whole number and the fraction, so it would be 1-1/2.

Melissa Smith

On 6/20/2010 12:04 AM, Chela Robles wrote:
What if the fraction was a cup and a half of another how would that be written again? Just my curiosity!
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
Passion x Patience x Persistence x Perseverance x Diligence x Integrity = Success, for both the trainer and the trainee.

    *From:* bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx