[bksvol-discuss] Four kids books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:36:56 -0500

When you have a fresh foot of white powder on the ground, and more falling
in a regular rate, and a wind-chill, you just don't want to move.  So what
to do, oh yes scan and validate books, smile of course.

Am cleaning out what the children's librarian gave me, she is great.

Anyway, submitted the following.  All prevalidated, I didn't spell check
though.  I did check for junk chars, check pagination and remove headers.

Anyway for your validating and reading pleasure.

Cardinals and Other Songbirds
Owls and Other Birds of Prey
Swans and Other Swimming Birds

All of these are World Book Animals of the World series books

And

Vampires Don't Wear Polka Dots

This is one out of six Bailey School Kids adventures I have, and the library
has about twenty more, so perhaps I can help flesh out the series.  We have
eight now on the site and they are a popular series right now.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com