[bksvol-discuss] Four books submitted

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:34:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

Some more books off the scanning stack.  vow to return everything before
the 20th so trying to get done what I have here, smile.

First one Judy S. requested.  It was a "HUGE" book, just barely fitting on
the scanner and may need some work.

Other three are easy validations.  had some time to edit while waiting for
the cab outside of the crafts store today.

From Nature's Children series

Bighorn Sheep
Wolves

Who knows how many of these I will get done, smile.

And

Canine Careers: Dogs At Work

Nonfiction book about working dogs.

Enjoy!