[bksvol-discuss] Fountainhead again

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 21:20:05 -0500

Hi folks:
I also have tried to upload this book without success. In the 4 years of
validating I have never been unable to upload a book.
There's no punctuation in the file name, and I've even shortened the file name.
As Ernie said, it gets up to 99 percent and hangs. When I zip the file it gets
up to 38 percent and it hangs. I saved the file as txt and then back to rtf
hoping it would get rid of any strange formatting, but no luck. I've tried to
upload it on 3 separate occasions.
I have broad bend connection.
I am stumped. Any suggestions, comments would be appreciated.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out