[bksvol-discuss] Re: ForthComing Book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:03:29 -0800

Unfortunately, your wishes coincide with book share rules. I'll take it
and  just quickly  read your scan (Did you put in the Daisy navigation? If
not I can and get the print book for that purpose abd will double-check the
pagination. Put it up with a hold for me.  If someone else wants to do it
fell free.
Cindy